Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital (HCMH) is located in beautiful Elkin, N.C. The hospital is a private, not-for-profit organization with an 85-year history of distinguished service. Highlights of a career with HCMH include:
- More than 850 employees
- More than 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties
- A state-of-the-art $50 million patient tower and state-of-the-art surgical department
- Hospital-sponsored education loan assistance
- An attractive sign-on bonus
- Coverage of relocation expenses
Watch this short video to learn what some of our physicians have to say.
Elkin and the surrounding area provide access to diverse leisure activities, including hiking, water sports, state parks, and broad cultural activities including theater and symphony. The Yadkin Valley area also is home to a thriving wine industry and incredible golf courses!
A low cost of living and great schools make this a special place that offers the best of both small-town living and sophisticated medical care.
Hospitalist (Full and PRN Available)
Outpatient Internal Medicine
Pulmonary/Critical Care PA/NP
Urgent Care PA/NP (Weekend Position)
For More Information, Contact:
Laura Oakes, Medical Staff Development Director
Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
180 Parkwood Drive
Elkin, NC 28621