At Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, we believe in fostering the next generation of health care professionals. Through our student internships, we invite high school seniors to experience firsthand the challenges and rewards of a career in health care. Our program offers the opportunity to immerse in several clinical specialties and learn from our award-winning clinical team.
Students may choose to participate in either a spring or fall rotation. An all-day orientation is required and may be taken in either January or September.
- Effective May 1, 2016, most internship opportunities are available to high school seniors only; rehabilitation services will continue to accept applications from high school juniors.
- Preference will be given to those students who have been junior volunteers.
How to apply:
- Download the application packet »
- Complete application packet and requirements
- Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**All requirements listed in the application packet must be completed two weeks in advance of the student’s start date.