Regional Wound Center
The Hugh Chatham Regional Wound Center is a comprehensive outpatient facility providing medical treatment for chronic nonhealing wounds.
Chronic wounds take an emotional and financial toll on patients and caregivers. Call on the skilled specialists from the Hugh Chatham Regional Wound Center team. We will help you through the healing process.
Our clinical team of physicians, clinicians and other specialists will work closely with you to:
- Review your medical history, blood work and specialized tests
- Complete your physical assessment
- Assess, measure and document your wound
- Document additional information needed to formulate your individual plan of care
- Develop an individualized treatment plan for your wound
Common Conditions Treated
- Arterial ulcers
- Problem surgical wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Radiation tissue damage
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Nonhealing diabetic wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Pressure ulcers or bedsores
For appointments, call 336-527-1033.
Hugh Chatham Regional Wound Center
800 Chatham Medical Park
Elkin, NC 28621
Map and driving directions