Yadkin Valley Pulmonary & Critical Care is a department of Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital. The practice is headed by Dr. JeRay Johnson.
Yadkin Valley Pulmonary & Critical Care Services
- Arterial catheterization, often called an art line
- Central venous catheter, also known as a central line or CVC
- Surgery for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Mechanical ventilation
- Palliative care for patients with respiratory disease or critical illnesses
- Complete evaluation, diagnosis and management of patients with respiratory disorders.
- Comprehensive and compassionate care, aiming to help patients quit smoking (monthly visits until patient quits smoking) to decrease relapse.
- Complete evaluation and diagnosis of lung nodules/lung cancer.
- Improving quality of life for COPD patients through comprehensive and multidisciplinary care.
- Evaluation and management of patients with difficult-to-control bronchial asthma.
- Evaluation of patients with unexplained chronic cough or unexplained source of shortness of breath
- Evaluation, diagnosis and management of patients with Interstitial lung disease, including early referral for lung transplantation.
- Evaluation, diagnosis and management of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension or sarcoidosis.
PATIENTS / VISITORS
FIND A PROVIDER
Our Vision is to be the best community hospital in the nation, with service as our guiding principle.
Hospital Patient Describes
The BirthPlace at Hugh Chatham
Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital -
America's 100 Best Hospitals