Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
We have been serving the orthopedic and sports medicine needs of the Tri-County area for over 20 years. Our team of experts at Tri-County Orthopedic & Sports Medicine offer same-day/next-day appointments, and our surgeons have over 70 years of combined experience in orthopedic care.
We specialize in surgical and nonsurgical means to treat the following:
- Joint replacement
- Musculoskeletal trauma
- Sports injuries
- Degenerative diseases
- Congenital disorders
Whether you have experienced the trauma of a fracture or chronic pain of the back, neck, or hand, the medical staff at Tri-County Orthopedic and Sports Medicine can help you return to a pain-free lifestyle.
- General orthopedics and sports medicine
- Joint replacements: Knee, hip, shoulder, wrist
- Arthroscopic surgery: Knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle and wrist
- Reducing pain from herniated discs
- Treating ligament, cartilage or tendon injuries or arthritis in the hips, hands and knees
- Repairing fractures, such as broken limbs, collarbones or kneecaps
- Revising earlier, unsuccessful surgeries by non-orthopedic surgeons
- Hand and wrist surgery for congenital disorders, acquired conditions, including carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, and trauma
- Rotator cuff repair
- Emergency services
- Independent medical evaluations and second opinions
- Supartz injections
- On-site physical therapy department
Therapy services include:
- Work conditioning
- Job site analysis
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Job site therapy & rehabilitation services
- AccuSpina or IDD therapy
If you’re new to the area and require special treatment for an existing condition, consult with us to see how we can help you.
Attention Athletes: If you’re injured in-season, call us, and we will be sure to get you seen within 24 hours. If the injury is serious, seek immediate medical attention at the Hugh Chatham E.D., or Hugh Chatham Urgent Care in Jonesville.
For more information, call 336-526-4500.